Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY TO RSA BUYERS:
1. Payment with confirmation of order via EFT or direct deposit / Betaling met bevestiging van bestelling dmv EFT of bank deposito.
2. Minimum order/ bestelling
Plants RSA = R400
Seeds RSA = R500
Please add 30% for packing and postage (Minimum R80)
3. RSA clients: prices exclude 14% VAT/ Pryse sluit 14% BTW uit.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY TO OVERSEAS BUYERS:
1. Payment in advance via PAYPAL or EFT. Orders will only be executed when money to cover the costs is received. Invoice will be supplied with confirmation of order.
2. Minimum order:
Plants = R800
Seeds = R1000
3. Purchaser must indicate how plants are to be dispatched.
a) By airmail: The cost of the postage is generally equal to the cost of the plants, unless heavy caudiciforme plants are ordered then the cost of the postage can be far more than the value of the plants - approximately 1.5 times the price of the plants.
Should only lighter plants e.g. stapeliads, conophytums or haworthias be ordered, the postage is approximately 1/3 of the value of the order.
b) By airfreight: If the weight of the plants to be dispatched is likely to exceed 40 kg it is probably advantageous to send the plants by airfreight instead of airmail. In this case we can dispatch them “Airfreight Collect”. There will be a charge by the agent forwarding the consignment from S.A. and there is likely to be a similar charge levied by the agents at the airport on arrival.
4. The cost of the phytosanitary certificate @ R480 per order.
5. A CITES PERMIT is needed for e.g. pachypodiums, euphorbias, anacampseros, aloes etc. @ R380.
6. Kindly note that the cost of the “Cites” certificate and the phytosanitary certificate plus the postage must be paid by us. When ordering, this amount must be added to the cost of the plants ordered.
7. Many succulent plants are extremely vulnerable to exposure to temperature changes and /or extended periods out of a growing medium. SHEILAM cannot be held responsible for loss of plants where there has been a delay in delivery of plants as can occur in transit or at customs or if the client fails to fetch the plants after clearance. It is most important to contact your customs if the plants are not delivered within 10 days.
Sheilam Cactus Garden & Nursery
Klaasvoogds West Road
Robertson 6705 | South Africa
Phone: +27 (0)23 626 4133
Fax: +27 (0)86 514 6226
Mo-Thu: 8am - 5pm
Fri, Sat and Public Holidays:
8am - 4pm
Greenhouses not open to the public over weekends
Closed on Sundays and
25 & 26 December
NB: Nurseries and clients requiring specialist attention, by appointment only.